Are you our new IT Support Lead
Welcome in the world of iChoosr
We are a young, international, fast-growing organisation with over 115 colleagues in six countries: Belgium, The Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom, USA and Japan.
We are experts in Human Engagement. We develop and create services that activate target groups, consumers and companies. We connect communication, platform and delivery in a smartly thought-out customer journey. We have grown by organizing group purchases of solar panels and energy for consumers. More than 2.5 million households in Europe have been set in motion by iChoosr and have opted for green electricity, solar panels, remediation of asbestos roofs or increasing their living comfort. We are looking for new concepts in several markets to prepare our company for the future. We have set ambitious goals for this. By 2050, our goal is to have set 50 million people in motion.
What will be your role?
The IT Support Team enables everyone in iChoosr to focus on their jobs by ensuring that everyone has access to all the necessary hard- and software. The team is our first line technical support.
Currently we have two IT Support Engineers, based in Amsterdam and Antwerp. As part of iChoosr’s overall growth, we would like to further strengthen the IT Support Team with an IT Support Lead.
Your tasks include:
- Managing and monitoring the day-to-day activities of the IT Support Team;
- Acting as a coach/mentor for your two colleagues;
- Providing hands-on IT support (hardware, software);
- Prioritizing recurring duties and incoming tasks in cooperation with the IT Support Engineers;
- Organizing and monitoring the IT procurement process (hardware, software, services);
- Optimizing and improving procedures, best practices and tools;
- Implementing and enforcing our information security and privacy policies.
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a relevant bachelor’s degree supplemented with at least 5 years of relevant work experience, including hands-on IT support;
- You have experience in coordinating and coaching a small team;
- You are an excellent communicator; you are social, and you can translate your technical knowledge to your iChoosr colleagues;
- You have proven knowledge of and experience with providing support for applications and devices;
- English is the official language in our organization. Speaking and understanding Dutch, is definitely a plus;
- Experience with information security or policy audits, particularly ISO27001 or ISO27701, is a big plus;
- You are willing to travel between Antwerp and Amsterdam and occasionally to other iChoosr offices in Europe.
What do we offer you?
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment with fun, smart and motivated colleagues who work together in an informal way;
- Room for personal development and team development;
- A nice and fun office in the center of Antwerp or Amsterdam. Both our offices are easily accessible by public transport, bicycle or scooter;
- The flexibility to work in the office and to work from home;
- Based on your work location, Antwerp or Amsterdam, you will receive a local fulltime employment contract. Off course we will pay you a competitive salary supplemented with country specific extra benefits.
Are you enthusiastic about this role?
If this role fits you, we would love to hear from you! Send us your motivation and resume via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, we are happy to answer them. A no-obligation video call or telephone call can be arranged quickly.